Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fringe

I only have a couple of pictures today because the neighbors felt this was the most interesting thing going on. The irony of putting pictures on the vast internet and being self conscious about being watched doesn't escape me. But to be fair you guys get to skip the part where I trip over a broom, curse like a sailor and accidentally set the flash off in my face, while getting a good bewildered one eye picture. 
Okay, I might watch that too.  Anyway, this top is from Ross. It serves no particular purpose, but it is sure fun to look at. Its a bit like that William Morris quote: "Keep nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." I've seen a few of these sweet lacy shirts lately and manages to resist, but this was just too lovely. 
The necklace is from an estate sale, and it has little etchings I wish showed up more.
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment