Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Shaking in my Boots

   You won't be able to tell by these pictures, but it was cold this day. Really cold. And I don't use italics lightly. About five seconds after the photos I was back inside in jeans and a sweater. That February sunshine is lovely, but a bit deceptive!
It was nice to wear a new dress I bought from Ruche (on sale!) for at least a little while though. I can't wait for warmer weather, because this dress has a lovely lace back it will be fun to show off. Preferably in a field full of wildflowers, or some windy cliffs above the sea (what, its my daydream!).
Does anyone else pick their clothes this way? Daydreaming might not be the best plan, but on the other hand if the scenario is honestly too silly to be realistic, I can usually talk myself out of the vintage evening dress-stilletos- absurdly large hat that would have been mostly for decoration anyway. 
With all these indoor hours to use up, I've been doing a bit of creating. I've made curtains, an apron, some necklaces and these little hairclips, They are made with broken bits of jewelry and a shell I picked up on beach.
What is everyone else doing while they are stuck inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment