Sunday, January 25, 2015

Black and White and Kind of Freezing


Do you guys remember the silly old joke- Whats black and white and red all over? A newspaper! (red=read) I don't think I've heard a new joke in a while. Not even the knock knock joke from a little brother who is out to entertain himself with our groaning. Or the wincing double whammy of a inappropriate one from grandma!  
Have you guys heard any good ones lately? Or some bad enough to cause some good groaning? Anyway, this outfit is another almost entirely thrifted one, although the sweater is from Ross, which amounts to something like the same. I love being able to find unique things like this belt, that aren't necessarily in fashion this moment and wouldn't appear in regular stores.
Unfortunately I needed to tighten it and I didn't know, so its hanging pretty low and loose in these photos! I am looking forward greatly to being able to wear this dress without a sweater this summer, maybe with a pair of red sandals... 
Anyway I hope its not so rainy were you are now, and have a wonderful Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment